UNIQUE LOFTS FOR SALE NYC
Just Listed Unique Lofts, Townhouses and Condos for Sale NYC
UNIQUE TOWNHOUSES FOR SALE NYC
- NOHO Bond St unique loft for rent $3000SF $9,500
- SOHO Mercer St unique Loft for Rent 2000sf $11,000
- TRIBECA unique loft for rent 1850SF $8,000
- SOHO Mercer St unique loft for rent 2BR/2BA $9,000
- SOHO Spring St unique loft for rent 1800SF $7,500
- WEST VILLAGE HORATIO ST unique townhouse for rent 1BR LOFT $4,500
- SOHO PRINCE ST unique loft for rent 2BR/2BA 1400SF $8,500
- SOHO UNIQUE LOFT FOR RENT 1900SF $7900
- TRIBECA unique loft for rent 2500SF $9500
- TRIBECA DUANE ST unique loft for rent 1200SF 2BR/2BA $5,500
- SOHO Spring St unique loft for rent 1700SF $7,500
- SOHO Grand St unique PH loft for rent 2BR/2BA price upon request
- SOHO Mercer St unique loft for rent 2BR/2BA $14,5000
- UPPER WEST SIDE W 70TH ST unique townhouse for rent 2BR/2BA $5,500
- UPPER EAST SIDE unique townhouse duplex for rent 3BR/3BA $13,500
- UPPER EAST SIDE E 77th unique townhouse for rent 1800SF $12,000
Just Listed Unique Lofts, Townhouses and Condos for Rent NYC
How to Buy a Unique NYC Loft, Townhouse or Condo – The Real Scoop
NYC residential real estate market has become so competitive that unique lofts, townhouses and other condos for sale disappear within days of being listed. Unique NYC lofts and townhouses are typically emotional purchases and, with international all-cash investors flooding the NYC real estate market, are often sold after bitter bidding wars, way over the asking price.
How do you beat the NYC Real Estate Market
1. Get pre-approved for mortgage to finance your unique NYC loft
This is a very simple step, which can nevertheless make or break the deal. Competing with international all-cash investors doesn’t have to work against you if, and here is the trick, you can make a no mortgage contingency offer. So if you already know you’re getting mortgage, come in strong and offer no mortgage contingency. For all intents and purposes, this is as good as an all cash offer. Most NYC loft, townhouse and other condo sellers require mortgage pre-qualification anyway so this is a must. NYC loft and townhouse buildings present unique challenges to getting approved for mortgage. A good NYC real estate broker will help you get a pre-qualification letter within 48 hours.
2. Get a good Real Estate Broker specializing in NYC lofts, townhouses and condos for sale
NYC real estate buyers do not pay a broker fee. But here is a caveat: if you contact the seller’s agent directly, you do not get to have your own real estate broker. Why is that bad? As an exclusive buyer’s broker, I can personally attest to the fact that there are many legal maneuvers, negotiation tactics and other leverage points that are only possible in exclusive representation. Most broadly, unlike the seller’s broker, an exclusive buyer’s broker has a fiduciary duty to look out exclusively for your best interests.
Many first time NYC real estate buyers believe that they will somehow get a better deal if they work directly with the seller’s broker. This could not be farther from the truth. Consumer advocates caution against Dual Agency, where one real estate represents both the buyer and the seller, due to an inherent conflict of interest, which, logically speaking, cannot be denied. So get your own broker, it’s free.
3. Make an Offer on your dream NYC loft, townhouse or condo
The key to success in buying your dream NYC loft, townhouse or condo is to stand out from the crowd. Do not let your offer fall in the slush pile. Stand out. The best NYC real estate brokers show their clients the best NYC lofts and condos as soon as they come on the market, even before the Open House. If you so much as think you like a particular loft, townhouse, or condo, put in your offer right away. This is where your mortgage pre-qualification comes in. Be ready.
And not to worry, there will be a million and one ways to get out during the contract review. But an early offer can eliminate bidding wars and diminish the seller’s selection pool. So be a large fish in a small pound. That’s one of the best ways to beat the NYC real estate market.
4. Consult NYC real estate Attorney with expertise in NYC lofts and townhouses for sale
The NYC real estate market is extremely fast. Generally, you will have up to 5 business days to sign the contract. Be prepared. Have a good NYC real estate attorney on standby. The difference between a good NYC real estate attorney and a random one may be that of closing the deal or not.
5. File NYC Condo or Co-op application
This, again, is where your best of the best NYC real estate broker comes in. They should draft effective reference letters to the Board, balance your financial statement, fill out the condo or co-op board application based on the information you already provided during the offer stage, liaison between you and your mortgage banker and, if necessary, real estate attorney, produce a professionally typed and bound application and, should you be applying for a NYC co-op, coach you for the co-op Board interview. Most importantly, they should be at your back and call during this process. Anything less is unacceptable.
6. Co-op Board Interview
Should your unique NYC loft or townhouse be in a co-op building, you will have to pass a personal co-op Board interview. If you are represented by a good NYC real estate broker, this should be simply a formality. But NYC co-op Boards can, and sometimes do, reject applicants for any and all reason so it’s important to work with a professional to guide you through this process. Pets, work at home and other individual scenarios may require some special finessing. Work with a pro.
The best NYC Real Estate Broker will work for you 100%, 100% of the time. Exclusive buyer’s brokers do just that: provide an unbiased real estate market research, negotiate the best price and keep all options open for you. They have no obligations to any particular seller and their only job is to represent you to the best of their ability.
NYC LOFT LIVING
Loft living is a quintessential NYC way of life. Unique to the NYC, loft is a type of residence with one distinguishing characteristic: Space. In NYC, typical living quarters are tiny cramped apartments with halting proportions and no closet space. Then there is the NYC LOFT: cut from an old manufacturing building, exhilarating, calming, esthetically pleasing, wide open Space with a sweeping high ceiling.
The best NYC lofts, generally located in SOHO and TriBeCa, are rented within 48 hours of their introduction to the market and sold often before actually being listed. And here is the reason: NYC Lofts have higher than average ceilings, light streaming in from over-sized windows, historic architectural details, character, dimension and, most importantly, privacy.
Historically, NYC loft living was considered bohemian and sexy, even romantic. In the 70s, most of the NYC loft dwellers were artists or craftsmen of some sort, taking advantage of cheap rents, large spaces and load-bearing floors, willing to sacrifice sanitation and other residential luxuries for their art. The buildings had only basic plumbing and unreliable heating. Residential services, such as garbage pick-up, were not part of the deal and the lofts were typically not zoned for residential use and not up to code. Some NYC lofts were simply dangerous and their tenants lived illegally under commercial leases, facing eviction on a daily basis.
Today, NYC lofts are occupied by a second or third generation of residential tenants, usually without any hardships. Whether you rent or buy a NYC loft, what you’re getting is a blank canvas, from which you can create your dream loft space. The old, commercial building style including high ceilings, real hardwood floors and thick walls guarantees that the lofts are quiet and private and, once you own a loft, you can mold it exactly to your heart’s desire.
Soho and Tribeca are the most popular locations for NYC lofts because of their long tradition of artisan dwellers seeking live/work lofts to accommodate their artistic and housing needs all in the same place.
TriBeCa is an acronym of its geographical location, TRIangle BElow CAnal Street, and is situated North of Soho. Originally home of well-maintained 19th century brick and brick and wood homes, still preserved on Harrison Street and Greenwich, many of the 2-3 story residential buildings were demolished during the mid-19th century industrial revolution to accommodate factories and warehouses. These structures, erected to house the growing textile industry, were usually built in Italian style featuring classical lines and marble, cast iron and limestone facades and, toward the end of the 10th century, in the Romanesque Revival style.
Since the 1970s, Tribeca lofts have become popular residences due to their vast space and historic style. Tribeca Lofts tend to be the largest residential units available in NYC.
How To Save Money And Time On Holiday Gatherings, From ... http://t.co/QywE1q3OMx
This Morning's Money-Saving Tips http://t.co/cVHeEXYL6Q
- TRIBECA LOFT FOR RENT BROADWAY
- TRIBECA LOFT FOR RENT BROADWAY
- TOWNHOUSE UPPER EAST SIDE UNIQUE TOWNHOUSE EAST 75TH ST
- TRIBECA LOFT FOR RENT FRANKLIN STREET
- TRIBECA LOFT FOR RENT BROADWAY
- SOHO LOFT FOR RENT WOOSTER STREET
- SOHO LOFT FOR RENT
- SOHO LOFT FOR RENT
- SOHO LOFT FOR RENT PTINCE STREET
- TRIBECA LOFT FOR RENT CHAMBERS ST
- TRIBECA LOFT FOR RENT WOOSTER STREET
UNIQUE CONDOS FOR SALE
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC12 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC16 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC15 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC14 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC9 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC7 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC5 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC6 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC4 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC2 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc
- NEW CONSTRUCTION CONDOS FOR SALE NYC3 new construction unuique condo lofts for sale nyc